Friday, October 17, 2008

Diving In


Questions: Who will read this? What will I say? Will anyone respond?


Answer: Only one way to find out.


Email and the internet have been the only way that I've kept in touch with many, many people that I like, love, admire and miss. Combined with my love of writing long letters about nothing--or about that stuff that happens while you're busy making other plans--I thought this might be a natural way to let all those people keep up with me. If they feel like it.


I wonder if I'll be able to be disciplined enough to keep this interesting? Stop by in March, and let's see if I am!


I'm gonna cheat and start off with a rant I just posted at http://www.venganza.org/, home of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. If you haven't visited yet, go check into it...but only after you read my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by--please share your thoughts!

"Every time we get comment mail, Rosie wags her tail!" (Seriously, you should see that puffy thing go.)