Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reminder


Borrowed with permission from Happy Frog and I

Are you keeping up with your 15 Postive Things?  I have to admit, I fell off the wagon over the weekend.  But I'm back on track, scribbling down one or two things I felt good about each day.  (Except last Sunday...every once in a while, the whole day is too poopy to bother remembering.)

If you don't know what I'm going on about, have forgotten, or never got started, it's not too late to catch up!  You still have 15 days, and I guarantee if you look hard enough, you'll have more than one Positive Thing to report most days.

My positive thing for today?  Gave my final exam, got it graded and submitted my final course grades.  And two or three near-F students passed the class!  Phew!  A positive for more than just myself, eh?

5 comments:

  1. What do you teach? My hubby finished up classes today, too. This was his first semester at the local community college after teaching at a university for six years, and he was very stressed by the fail ratio. He did what he could to give passing grades, but there were more than a few that still failed. He wasn't happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dillypoo, I teach a single French course at the Art Institute here. It's probably not dissimilar to your husband's student body. This is my 4th quarter teaching it, so I've been able to adjust my expectations a bit...it also helps that it's an elective course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my grades turned in yesterday! Doing the happy dance.

    Love the idea of 15 positive things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder. And congrats on the grades. That's terrific!
    Merry Christmas! jj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! I forgot! Good intentions, little brain.
    Congratulations on finishing another class. Now you can bake, bake, bake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by--please share your thoughts!

"Every time we get comment mail, Rosie wags her tail!" (Seriously, you should see that puffy thing go.)