Alix at Casa Hice tagged me to play this "8 Things" game. I guess tag is a better analogy than, say, the flu, huh?
Anyway, once tagged, you get to post your own lists of 8 things. I like this one; it challenges me to give my life a good solid look, and focus on some positive things!
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1) Read the Sunday paper and clipped my coupons
2) Helped Miss Chef transplant tomato seedlings into the garden
3) Started Rosie on her new diet of half-canned food, per the vet's strong recommendation
4) Played around in the internet; got 7 comments on my last post!
5) Went with Miss Chef to Marble Slab Creamery for her strawberry and strawberry fix
6) Took the trash & recycling out to the curb before nightfall.
7) Cooked dinner for Miss Chef & myself--oversalted the mashed 'taters, but the chicken was good!
8) Watched the end of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and all of Desperate Housewives.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1) A week's vacation in July
2) Completely paying off my credit card--TODAY!
3) Harvesting the first peas out of the garden
4) Mother's Day--I'll either be visiting Mom, or hostessing at the restaurant again
5) Mom's visit this summer to help with Miss Chef's Great Canning Days
6) The day in the distant future that Miss Chef finally pays off her student loans
7) The day in the distant future that our red maple tree is big enough to shade the front door
8) The next farmers' market
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1) Travel once or twice a year for a week or more
2) Spend nights & weekends with Miss Chef
3) Like seafood & vegetables
4) Go snorkeling
5) Replace 25 lbs of fat with 10 lbs of muscle overnight
6) Train Rosie perfectly
7) See my niece & nephews more often
8) Live somewhere I could have chickens
8 Shows That I Watch
I had to cheat a little, as we don't have cable, and have tried to cut back on tv.
1) Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
2) Desperate Housewives
3) Two and a Half Men (syndicated reruns)
4) Scrubs (syndicated reruns)
5) The Office
6) local news (sometimes)
7) Mystery Science Theater 3000 (old taped shows)
8) Alton Brown's Good Eats (on dvd)
Now I'm supposed to tag 8 other people, but I don't usually have enough bloggers to tag, so I'm just gonna say, Hey, if you think this is fun, do it in your blog, too!
Tag, you're it!